Today 16/11 at 11-00 am, an exclusive meeting held with our Director (HR) Shri Arvind Vadnerkar, along with Shri Satyaveer Singh CS CNTx (N) Delhi regarding SEWA issues and Conducting of Quarterly meeting with SEWA CHQ.
In today meeting, the following key Points were discussed:-
1) Representation of SEWA BSNL in Covid Fund Committee and subsequent Committees to be formed in BSNL including LICE, LDCE:-
He has given assurance to review as per Parliamentary Committee recommends/instructions.
2. Backlog Vacancies accumulated before Restructuring:-
We requested to include in the strength after Restructuring and filling up all vacancies before declaration of Restructuring.
3) AGM, CAO promotion:-
He reiterated to follow DOP&T Order. He, however told that promotions are possible only after clearance by court case.
4) Regular Promotion of DGM from Adhoc:-
Seniority of AGM is under litigation. So it is taking abnormal delay. He is positive on that point and has assured to look into.
5) JTO to SDE Promotion:-
He assured to strictly follow the DOP&T Guidelines and proper representation of SCs/STs.
6) Some individual issues also discussed and got positive reply.
7) AGMs completed 2 years of Tenure in Bihar Circle and their Relieving:-
Their orders will be issued as early as possible.
Director (HR) has assured to Conduct Quarterly meeting with SEWA CHQ. It is likely to be between Nov 26 and Dec 2.
All CHQ Governing Body Members are requested to be prepared to come to attend Quarterly meeting followed by CHQ Governing Body Members Meeting in Delhi.
N D RAM GS