Flash News: Wholehearted Thanks to Sitting CHQ Office Bearers, CHQ Advisors, Circle Office Bearers, District Office Bearers, Bonafide Members, Special Invitees and all other Participants for triumphantly completing *6th All India Conference of SEWA BSNL CHQ .
Hearty Congratulations to all the Newly Elected CHQ Office Bearers who are elected Unanimously for the Tenure 2021-2024.
Sri S TITUSSAM
National Chief Advisor
Sri P.N. Perumal
Issues In Focous
- Implementation of Role of Reservations in Promotions
- Implementationsof 3rd PRC in BSNL.
- Implementation of 30% Superannuation Benefits to all BR’s..
- Filling of all SC/ST backlog posts.
- Implementation of CPSU Hierarchy with Reservation to all SC/ST candidates..
- Uniform First Time Bound promotion in 4 years.
- Finalization of Standard Pay scales E2 and E3 to JTO and SDE equivalent respectively.
Sri N.D. Ram
National Finance Secretary
Sri S PANEERSELVAM
Dy General Secretary
Sri NITIN MOLKE
The SEWA BSNL wish to remind our members that all our constitutionally guaranteed provisions are not implemented fully as the BSNL management is against it. Hence it is our prime duty to act wisely and see to it that these provisions are implemented without any diversions or lapses.
No private body or judicial body has the right to violate the constitutional amendments. At times, such amendments are violated through sly means and thereby we are deprived of our rights. So we should be vigilant always to spot out such violations and fight against them and enjoy our rights.